And we're back!
Sit back and prepare your ears for auditory delight as I'm joined by Parma Daze reviewers Stefo and Fridge to discuss the latest happenings in the world of parmigiana.
It has been a busy month, with lots to cover! Click play and hear all about some Urbanspoon shenanigans, plans for the big 200th review, a bit of a run down of where we've been since you heard from us last (including our trip to Hobart), Nova100 trying to invent a breakfast parma and much, much more!
Oh, and at one point I talk about "The Woodlands Cafe on Brunswick St" ... What I actually meant was "The Woodlands Hotel on Sydney Rd" ... Excuse the brain fart - Link to what we were talking about in the show notes below!
This episode's cast -
- Hooked on's Urbanspoon profile
- The Shamrock Hotel, Echuca
- ParmaDaze reviews The Palmerston, The Pinnacle and The Eureka
- Tour de Hobart
- Nova100's Brekky parma
- The Woodlands Hotel
- Lee's Five of the Best articles (here and here)
- Beer of the month - Stone & Wood Pacific Ale
- Northern Craft Beer Festival
- Chicken parma subreddit